Our Responsibility Agenda is designed to drive positive change and build a more sustainable future. We have set ourselves ambitious goals for 2022, split into three focus areas.
External Assurance of Corporate Responsibility Disclosures
Burberry has appointed PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) to provide limited assurance over selected Company, Product and Community information for FY 2018/19. The information which forms part of the assurance scope is denoted with a ^ above. Please click here for Burberry’s basis of reporting and the full independent assurance statement.
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Recognised in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) 2018 as the leading luxury brand in the 'Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods' sector
- Awarded ‘Bronze Class’ for our sustainability performance in RobecoSAM’s 2018 Sustainability Yearbook, ranked in the top 5% to 10% of the companies assessed
Leading luxury brand in the 2018 Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
Principal partner of the Living Wage Foundation since 2016.
Core partner of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation's Make Fashion Circular Initiative.
Signatory of the New Plastics Economy Global Commitment, led by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation in collaboration with UN Environment.
Founding signatory of the UN Fashion Charter for Climate Action.
Active member of The Prince's Accounting for Sustainability Project.
- Member of the FTSE4Good Index
- Member of the MSCI World ESG Leaders Index
- Participant in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Signatory of the UN Global Compact
- Member of the Ethical Trading Initiative